We know it can be hard to change setups. Or to get started with a new workflow. So we are here to make sure you are productive with Seed from day one.
Our engineers can help transition your current setup and make sure your workflows are created efficiently and securely. All without any downtime in deployments for your team.
Our engineers will go through your current setup and make sure we are addressing your key needs.
We’ll propose a plan on how to structure and transition your setup. Including how your your workflows will be added on Seed.
Finally, we’ll transition your project in a way where there’ll be no downtime for your deployments. We’ll also make sure your security permissions are airtight before handing it off.
Without Concierge Onboarding
- Make a list of what you need in a new setup
- Read through the documentation
- Create a test project
- Try out all the key features you need
- Figure out how to transition
- Add your project
- Pause current deployments
- Configure IAM permissions by hand
- Configure environments
- Test all common workflows
- Restart deployments