Seed now supports auto-deploying pull requests. Pull request stages allow you to preview changes before merging them.
Here is what happens when a new pull request is submitted to your project repo.
- Seed will check if the branch the pull request is submitted to is currently being deployed to a stage.
- If the branch is being tracked; then a new stage is created for the submitted pull request.
- The new PR stage will be deployed using
$STAGEis the stage that is deployed using the branch from above. You can learn more about stages in Serveress here.
- All the secrets from the stage is applied to the new PR stage.
- Any new commits to the PR will be auto-deployed.
This gives you the ability to preview pull requests before merging them. You can read more about working with pull requests in our docs.