Making it easier to manage custom domains
Share on Twitter • August 27, 2019
We recently revamped the part of Seed that helps you manage the custom domains for your Serverless Framework apps.
Managing your custom domains in Seed is now a lot more easier and far more reliable. Here is a quick rundown of the improvements:
- You can manage all your custom domains centrally in your app settings.
- Seed will use the stage specific IAM credentials to get the list of available domains.
- API endpoints of all kinds are now supported; WebSocket, Rest API, Regional, or Edge-optimized.
- The various steps in the process of setting the custom domain are displayed clearly.
- You’ll be notified via email once the custom domain has been configured.
- And finally, you’ll receive some helpful error messages in case the custom domain could not be configured.
We’ve also updated our docs with the above. You can read about it in detail in the Configuring Custom Domains chapter.
We hope this update makes it easier for you to setup and manage the custom domain endpoints for your Serverless Framework apps!
Do your Serverless deployments take too long? Incremental deploys in Seed can speed it up 100x!Learn More